Steadfast Collective is a web application development agency looking for a creative and enthusiastic Marketing Manager to take the lead on the marketing efforts of the company.
The Marketing Manager will work to create, support and manage key areas of the marketing strategy to meet the following goals:
- Increasing the impact and reach of our brand with quality content.
- Generate more leads from prospective clients.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in digital products and web applications and will be able to work independently to deliver quality written content (for both web and social media), lead marketing campaigns, record and measure analytics, and manage all of our marketing channels.
We are looking for someone who is able to think strategically and come up with campaigns and content that will drive leads and build conversations.
- Research and writing of blog and social media content around topics in web-technologies, business startups and community platforms
- Managing our content strategy and calendar
- Writing and maintaining strong case studies
- Curate and share content across our various content channels
- Grow and develop our email newsletter to reach a wider audience
- Tracking the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting findings to the management team.
- Basic editing of video and audio content (training provided)
- Manage podcast distribution
- Campaign ideation and execution
- Research and outreach to new potential podcast guests
- Sourcing and managing speaking opportunities for the team
- Spearheading entries into industry awards
- Overseeing the company’s attendance at events and conferences.
- Researching and analysing trends and competitors.
- Outreach to potential partner agencies and prospective clients
- Working with the management team to set the marketing strategy for the business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly content writing and editing
- Ability to think strategically, whilst handling hands-on execution
- Keen to learn and grow quickly
- WordPress CMS experience
- Social media planning and execution
- Basic level of graphic design/editing
- Campaign writing – newsletter / outbound campaigns
- Managing the Content Calendar
- Linkedin/email research and outreach
- Ability to analyse and report on analytics data
- An interest in technology
Bonus but not essential
- Experience of prior work within the technology industry (such as at another web agency) or a strong
knowledge of digital products and web applications would be highly advantageous.
- Starting salary £25-30K (Full Time)
- Remote role
- Flexible working hours
- Fridays are off client work – focus on open source, personal development and our own ventures.
- Choice of MacOS or Windows environment
- Personal Development Plan
- The chance to work on exciting and fast-growing applications
- Wellness fund
- Private Health Insurance including dental and optical
- EMI Scheme (Stock Options)
In short, we want to help you grow to be the best version of you, providing opportunities for you to work on innovative projects!
If you think you think you could be suitable for the role, send through your experience and examples of your work to [email protected].
Please no agencies.