Terms and Conditions
1. Sponsor: Steadfast Collective’s Birthday Giveaway (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Steadfast Digital Ltd., Unit 10, Mortimers Park, Ower, SO51 6AF(the “Sponsor”). The Sponsor is responsible for all aspects of the Contest. Participation in the Contest constitutes the participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
2. Eligibility: Steadfast Collective’s Birthday Giveaway (the “Contest”) is only open to businesses, charities or non-profit organisations registered in the county of Hampshire (who we have not previously worked with). The Contest is subject to all applicable local laws and regulations.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 01-05-2019 at 12:00 AM and ending 31-05-2019 at 11:59 PM (the “Entry Period”). All times are based on British Summer Time (BST). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible.
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this site. The entry must fulfil all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Steadfast Digital Ltd. Multiple entries for the same organisation do not necessarily count for extra merit within the judging criteria. An individual may not enter the same organisation multiple times by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Steadfast Digital Ltd.
5. Qualifying Submissions: Will have completed all required fields on the online submission form and have agreed to the terms and conditions of the giveaway.
6. Judging: Judging will be conducted by the team at Steadfast Digital Ltd. with the winning organisation being announced within 14 days of the competition close.
7. Prizes: The overall competition winner will win a website to the value of £5,000. The £5,000 prize value is based on our standard daily studio rate and can include design, development and content (based on the individual requirements of the winner). With this amount, you should be able to receive a standard brochure website or equivalent. Any work requested by the winner that is over and above the £5,000 limit will be quoted for at an additional cost. Within the prize value, Steadfast Collective can provide training on how to use your website and can host the website for the first year (included with the prize). After the first year, you can choose to continue hosting with Steadfast Collective (for a charge of £20 per month) or move your website to another hosting provider. Steadfast Collective will endeavour to fulfil the prize winnings at our earliest availability. The winning project must be booked in with the Steadfast Collective studio before 31st December 2019. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Steadfast Digital Ltd to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
8. Winner Notification: Winners of the Contest will be notified via e-mail and/or telephone within five days following the winner selection. Steadfast Digital Ltd shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted or is ineligible, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
9. Rights Granted by you: By entering this Contest you understand that Steadfast Digital Ltd, anyone acting on behalf of Steadfast Digital Ltd, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. Terms: Steadfast Digital Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Steadfast Digital Ltd may judge submissions from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Steadfast Digital Ltd. Steadfast Digital Ltd reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Steadfast Digital Ltd has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Steadfast Digital Ltd reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Contest you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Steadfast Digital Ltd. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Steadfast Digital Ltd and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED KINGDOM. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the United Kingdom having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Contest and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.